I’ve seen the India Business Checklist books, of course; I was sent author’s copies, and they were on sale at the AmCham meeting. But still, when I passed through Hong Kong airport, and found a copy on the shelf, it made it feel real.
- Sanjna N. Singh is the 2021 Winner of the A.C. Bose Grant
- A.C. Bose Grant Applications Jan 1-31, 2021
- The Monu Bose Memorial Prize
- Little Red Christmas Tree
- The 2020 Winner of the AC Bose Grant is Asha Thanki
- The A.C. Bose Award for South Asian Speculative Fiction Writers
- Corruption Perceptions, 2016
- Smells Like a Man…
- If ‘The Donald’ Were a Book, He’d be a Bestseller
- 2014 India Corruption: Modi Effect?
- What a Night! Paul McCartney at Candlestick
- My Suitcase is a Dinosaur
- New Product: Berries, Memories
- Surprise for 2013: Corruption in India, China, US and Myanmar
- Fire, Drones, and 3-D Printing: Maker Faire, SF Bay Area
- Pinnacle Conference 2014 – IIM Alumni
- Product “Improvement”
- No More Polio in India
- Corruption Perceptions
- Airtel Me No More Lies
- My New Project: “Business in Burma/ Myanmar”
- Was I Chatting with a Bank of America Robot?
- Surprise Bhangra at San Francisco’s City Hall
- Computer-generated Iris Scans?
- India: 1.2 billion Unique Identities